Friday, November 07, 2008

Company Girl Friday




O.K. I have to admit I LOVE today's small thing! Rachel Anne's small thing for today is to pamper your skin. After the year my skin has had it sure deserves it! I chose to give myself the total body once over from top to bottom with products that I love. I suggest you do the same it feels amazing!

On top of that, today I got to taper my Prednisone down to 5 mg. Which my Dr. said at my visit this morning to inspect my stitches is the same amount my body should produce on it's own. So I'm back within the normal range of the body which means the amount I'm taking won't hurt me any more. I am so happy

3 comments:

samantha said...

Todays small thing was definitly my favorite. It feels so good to moisturize all over my body.

Anonymous said...

I loved today's small things too. We have to remember that if we feel beautiful then we are beautiful. and nothing speaks beautiful like pampering yourself. Blessings to you and your family. Sounds like you need a restful weekend!

Rachel Anne said...

I splurged on Bath and Body Works lotion and slathered it all over. I felt like a queen! I even shaved my legs for the occasion....yay! My hands are still so very dry from all the daily dishes. I really should use gloves! Yeah, this was a good Small Thing!!!!