Friday, November 13, 2009

Birthday Season

November is birthday season at our house, with all 3 of my son's birthdays. Jake invited friends to go see a movie. I took them to see Astro Boy. It was cute. Nick chose to have a bowling party and that was a big hit as always. Max has decided not to have a party with friends, but we will celebrate on tuesday as a family. It's hard to believe I now have a 17 yr old, almost 15 yr old, 12 yr old and 8 yr old! No more littles at my house :)

School has been keeping me busy as well. I have a major paper due on Tuesday, and then Wednesday I have clinical and a class I'm helping teach for my nutrition class. After that it's smooth sailing until my final. I will appreciate the break as it has been almost non stop for two weeks. Overall this term has been easier than last year since I only have two classes instead of 3 hard ones.

No comments: