Saturday, January 18, 2014

Much time has passed

I have been very neglectful of my journal. Life is keeping me busy. Ben is almost 3 and a very busy little boy. My older kids are all doing well. Cassie is a senior in college, Max just started his freshman year in college,  Jake is a sophomore in HS and Nick is in 6th grade.

 I love my job as an RN working for a busy nonprofit clinic. I get to help people with their health every day. My boss is very supportive and my coworkers make the job fun. I am working 4 days a week which is challenging to keep up with but somehow we are making it work. Lane is home with Ben.
I have also taken in a friend of my daughter who needs some suport in transitioning to adulthood without a supportive family. She will be Ben's nanny while she figures out her plans for finishing HS and starting college. So lots going on but not a lot to write about.

No comments: