Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Aug 16, 2005

DH had his surgery yesterday to repair his hernia and all went well. He was a real trooper and is being very reasonable as a patient. I know he was in considerable pain before the pain meds kicked in, but now he is resting comfortably at home. The put him under using general anesthesia. I am so glad it is over! He will be out of work all week and working from home all of next week.
I am also happy to report that we have found a babysitter! The sixteen year old daughter of our neighbor watched the kids while we were at the hospital and they liked her. So now we can go out once in awhile :)
Other than that the only news is that my stepmom and stepdad's mothers both passed away last weekend. :(
I am going to spend most of this week taking care of hubby, registering the kids for school and getting stuff ready for the garage sale we are having Aug 26/27. Busy busy!

No comments: