Saturday, September 27, 2008

Company Coffee





O.k. so I'm late by a day but I was very busy this week!
The small thing from I have chosen this week from Rachel Anne's Home Sanctuary is to reorganize my shoes. This was an easy one for me since I have all my shoes on a rack in my closet. I put the stray ones back on the rack and moved them around so the winter ones were on the top where I can grab them easily. I only allow myself to keep the pairs that will fit on the rack.

I also found the perfect pair of nursing shoes this week! They are Cherokee's and look a lot like Dansko's. I was relieved to find a pair that were tight enough in the heel and didn't pinch my toes :)

2 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

So glad you joined in! You aren't late....you get all weekend to post so you're right on time.

Doesn't it feel great to get the shoes organized? I am euphoric. I can't believe it took me less than 3 minutes to do what I've put off for months.

Comfortable shoes are so important...I'm glad you found them! You're all set for nursing school and what a great start. I wish you well.

Carol said...

Isn't it amazing what you can find lurking at the bottom of the closet? Way to go company girl!