Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Having so much fun!

The first week of class has started and we have had 2 labs and 2 lectures for nursing. It's so much fun! It's like playing dress up. We get to practice the skills we learn in a mock hospital. The theory class is more interactive than lecture which is great. I also had Microbiology yesterday and we took swabs from our cheeks and made our own slides to practice using the microscope. Tuesday will be a long day, from 8-5.

Today I have library orientation and I will use the other time to do reading. I have a LOT of reading to do!

1 comment:

Charuka | Katriona said...

Hi there!
Thanks for leaving a message on my blog :)

Nursing school sounds like lots of interesting fun!
But I'm sure further down the line you'll be telling us about things that will make me queasy! Just the mention of swabs got me feeling a little weak! LOL...