Sunday, June 12, 2005

June 12, 2005

Today my DH got my new computer up and running YAY!

My raised beds are ready for planting and tomorrow I will go purchase plants especially luscious homegrown tomatoes yuummm.

My career search is progressing.... I finished week 3, but it's taken me 5 weeks to do it. I still have to sit down and post the info here that I have gathered. It's a lot.

The last few days have been so busy with kids and summer birthday parties. Friday we went to one that was straight out of a movie with a jumper and ponies and balloons that looked like flowers all tied in an arch LOL. The boys had so much fun. I took Nick and Jake. Jake actually rode a pony and just did it without asking me for help. I was so thrilled for him and he just embrased the new experience with open arms and smiled so big :) Nick ran around and acted like a big kid instead of a 3 yr old. He had a blast. Then Sat Max had a b-day party at the park with supersoakers and all 3 boys had a great time. Max acted just like a typical 10 yr old. It was a great party and the last 2 days have done so much for my confidence that they will be o.k. in the long run. One little victory at a time will get us there.

No comments: