Thursday, June 23, 2005

June 23, 2005

Got my haircut today, had it layered and it's shoulder length now. Much lighter and cooler in the HOT summer weather :) It's a bit chunkier of layers than I like, but still a much bigger improvement for me. I look 5 yrs younger :)

Poor Jake got terrified by a mosquito hawk in the bathroom. He was screaming like a banshee and flipped out for at least 5 min afterwards despite my reassurance they don't bit people. Sigh, this is the part of AS I dread, since he will likely have issues with closing the bathroom door for months now :(

My stepmom and younger siblings took the kids to decorate pottery today while I got my haircut. It aparently went well. Max didn't want to do one, but waited patiently for everyone else which is great.

I ran out of coffee and didn't have any this morning, hate how it makes me feel when I miss my morning cupa Joe!

No comments: