Saturday, June 25, 2005

June 25, 2005

Today I chopped down the wild rose bush growing through my deck. We are getting it repainted and it was taking up half the deck! Now we will be able to put a little table and two chairs there and enjoy our morning cup of coffee sitting out on the deck looking at our gorgeous mountain view. One of the main plusses this house offered was the view. :) Took me 2 hours to cut it down and I still have to move most of it into the rubbish pile to go to the landacaping bin to be recycled. I am really tired now, all that lopping with my hands over my head and now my arms ache. Got my excersize in for the day!

I am taking a break from the career search this weekend to focus on getting my housework caught up and being kind to myself. The last few weeks I have been overwrought and I need to take things a little slower. I hadn't realized how overstressed I'd gotten until my dad and I talked this week and I couldn't help but break down about how unhappy I am about so much of the way my life is going. It's just going to take time to process it all. It's like all the upheaval of the last few years is finally rising to the surface and it's all I can do to try to ride the wave and not WIPE OUT!

No comments: